This cozy and attractively furnished cabin is rated for four people but sleeps up to seven.
It offers a clean, open floor plan that features a comfortable living space, kitchenette, dining area, full bathroom, upstairs loft, and covered porch. Just a few steps away is a fire ring, picnic table, and a charcoal grill. No smoking or pets allowed.
$100 per night for one to four guests with a two night minimum stay
$15 each additional guest, per day with a max occupancy of seven guests
$120 per night for one to four guests with a two night minimum stay
$15 per each additional guest, per day with a max occupancy of seven guests
Receive 10% off when you stay five nights or more.
Cottage Rental Agreement
A $100 payment is required to make the reservation. Rates subject to 5.5% sales tax. We accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express, check, or cash in advance. We do not hold credit card numbers, they are processed the same day. You must be 21 years of age to make a reservation. This property is privately owned. Sand Haven Campground reserves the right to refuse service to anyone, limit the length of stay and the number of persons or vehicles per campsite, and/or to evict any person or party without refund. Sand Haven Campground will not be held responsible for accidents or injury to our guests or for loss of monies or valuables of any kind.
- Full bathroom with toilet, sink, and shower
- Kitchenette with two burner electric stove top, small refrigerator/freezer, microwave, coffee pot, and toaster
- Dishes, pots, pans, and utensils
- All linens for beds. Please let us know what beds you will need made up.
- Living room with queen sofa sleeper, love seat, chair, and ottoman
- Stairs to short loft with two queen beds and one twin bed
- Heating and air conditioning
Bring your own towels (beach, bath, and kitchen), soaps (personal and dish), clothes, food, coffee supplies, charcoal, and lighter fluid.